How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

The upper tribunal has refused or not admited my application

This answer was rated:

the upper tribunal has refused or not admited my application for permission to the upper tribunal and also said there is no further right of appeal in this circumstances, please can you advice me about any court or any application that i can make to challenge this decision
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
1. Although you have exhausted your rights of appeal, there is nothing to prevent you issuing judicial review proceedings of the original decision or of the appeal. Judicial review proceedings are separate from any rights of appeal. Basically, a judicial review will review the legality of the decision taken. If the decision taken was illegal, or irrational or not in accordance with law, then it can be set aside. This judicial review will be issued in the High Court in the first instance and should you be unsuccessful there, you can appeal the decision on the judicial review to the Court of Appeal. So, just because the Upper Tribunal tells you that you have no right of appeal, this does not mean that it is the end of the road.
2. Be aware that you can seek a Legal Aid certificate for a judicial review application, or you can present the application yourself.
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience
Buachaill and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please can you advice me on the type of judicoal application form and th court that i will lodge the form and the fee, thank you

2. The relevant form is T480. Here is a link to the judicial review claim form you need.
3. Read the guidance notes, they will assist you.