How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35056
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Wife and i are spliting i want keep house she just wants £40000

This answer was rated:

wife and i are spliting i want keep house she just wants £40000 but have tried rasing this but to no joy any idea where i stand or can do
HiThank you for your questionHow long have you lived together, how much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

28 years £300000 £41000

Has she had legal advice and why is she willing to accept so littleWhat other assets are there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No advice very amicable at the moment as its her doing she wants me to keep the as it was my parents first have children at home although they are 20 and 24 and all she wants is enough to pay her dedts off
You do understand that in the absence of a Court Order then she can come back for more at any time?Clare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you