How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3844
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

After an accident almost a year ago I tried to claim from my

This answer was rated:

After an accident almost a year ago I tried to claim from my insurance company, I got answers to my emails stating that my complaints would be investigated and they would get back to me within 21 days, I sent repeat e mails when I did not hear from them, each time their reply was similar. I finally sent my complaint to their two top executives, over a month ago, no answer.the fsa site doesn't appear to direct me to a complaints service. Any information would be appreciated.
Your sincerely ***** *****
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The correct body to complain to (although it can take some time) is the Financial Ombudsman. - They deal with insurance related complaints and can award compensation. The fact that they have failed to even respond to your claim, shows a lack of fairness in their complaints handling, and therefore this is exactly the sort of thing the Ombudsman will deal with.
Do you have any further information you can provide me?
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you