How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35050
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I need representaion reading of my Mothers will since

This answer was rated:

I need representaion for the reading of my Mothers will since I and my sister are the beneficiaries. It will involve collecting money on my behalf. I live in Mexico and cannot travel to and fro to England anymore.
Looking forward to your reply,
Robert Howes
HiThank you for your questionFrom what you have said what you actually want is someone to act for youIs that correct?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes Clare, that is correct.
This is a simple question and answer site so I am afraid that we would not be able to do that - do you have anactual question for us?
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Clare, I need representation since I aml living in Mexico, if you are able to do that just give me your adress and telephone number and we can proceed.Robert Howes
I am afraid I am not allowed to have contact with you outside of the site.However of you tell me where your mother used to live I can give you a list of firms in the area