How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33380
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

Please find attached decision from Ombudsmen

This answer was rated:

Please find attached decision from Ombudsmen
I see they have indicated that it is outside their remit because you should be taking legal action against them instead - that makes perfect sense. They have certain limitations - you need thus to find a no win no fee solicitor. Happy to discuss - please can you rate positively -
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know of one we can use ?
If you simply put no win no fee solicitor in google then a lot of very good firms come up - I have checked this morning for you. I would speak with them.