How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33362
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My partner is wanting to see hes kids age 3&1 hes ex is

Customer Question

my partner is wanting to see hes kids age 3&1 hes ex is refusen an useing all kinda of excuses. where do he go from here an what rites do he have. he is a good father
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Unless there are safeguarding problems he should be allowed to see his children. If she wil not agree to him seeing the children then the reality should be that you should consider mediation - a MIAM. If this does not work then you will need to go to court to resolve the matter -Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidanceFill in the C100 - it to your courtIt costs £215 to apply for a court order. Please rate positively thanks