How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6466
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Could someone please advise me as how to proceed to get the

Customer Question

Could someone please advise me as how to proceed to get the holiday company in question to engage and reimburse me for their monumental mistakes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I posted quite an in depth explanation on my newsfeed, it's there to have a look at.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The detail is posted in my questions section, kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi I have responded to the other thread as it is better to have all of the information in one place.