How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10949
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I am unable to pay a lawyer i will have to answer;

Customer Question

I am unable to pay a lawyer for services i will have to answer; i need advice in contesting a county councils decision to impose a 24/7 live in carer for my wifes condition. I disagree with the decision and know that i would be unable to meet possible legal bills. What is my position in seeking legal aid?
Slive Martin
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Here is a link to the Government website and an online calculator which will assess your ability to get Free Legal Aid
You can use this to assess your ability to get legal aid for your problem.