Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience

I am unable to pay a lawyer i will have to answer;

Customer Question

I am unable to pay a lawyer for services i will have to answer; i need advice in contesting a county councils decision to impose a 24/7 live in carer for my wifes condition. I disagree with the decision and know that i would be unable to meet possible legal bills. What is my position in seeking legal aid?
Slive Martin
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Here is a link to the Government website and an online calculator which will assess your ability to get Free Legal Aid
You can use this to assess your ability to get legal aid for your problem.