How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35088
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I need to talk to someone about my mum and dads will. Please

This answer was rated:

I need to talk to someone about my mum and dads will. Please contact me on *********** my name is ***** *****
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you outline the background to your query and what it is you wish to know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is it possible if you could ring me on this number *********** my name is ***** *****
I need you to outline the position first to ensure that any phone call is cost effective
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a bit long winded to put in to words that's why it's better to talk to someone about it.
The very basic highlights will be fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My dad died nearly two years and I've my mum in to care. She's had all her money stolen from her bank the police are involved just need some advice on some of it please.
Who has stolen the money?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My mums grandson.
OkWhat area do you need help with - given that you have clearly and properly involved the police?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Loads of things that's just the start.
A few bullet points will help - this is essentially a question and answer site so we need to have some idea of the areas to be covered
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to sell mums house to pay for her care. I've got full power of attorney. Does that affect the will and people named in it? Can they do anything to stop me doing so. My mums grandson is named in it.
Since your mother is still alive the contents of her Will are not relevant at all.You are fully entitled to use her assets for her benefit during her lifetime without reference to the Will or the named beneficiaries at allI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you