How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Could you please advise me on what to do. I was stopped

Customer Question

hello, could you please advise me on what to do. I was stopped by policeman claiming that I was doing 43 in 30 mph zone which I refused firstly because there was a car and motorbike 200 yard closer to the policemen and I just exit a round about and was about 500 yards away from him, few days ago I received a letter saying I excess speed 30 mph but did not indicate what was my actual speed. I am considering of taking it to court.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my and is Alex and I will help you.
What is it you would like to know please?