How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a mini cab driver to do this job is need a POC License,

Customer Question

I am a mini cab driver to do this job is need a POC License, I applyed for renewal since February
and still didn't get it yet dealyes after dealyes first was the CRB that by it self taking about seven months
the second problem the TFL told my my application is not complete by the DR I forwarded the vision
test for them, I discover they sent the wrong information, just to make the story short can I sue them
for lost off earning and compinstions
and wish court will deal with this kind of cases
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?