How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Due to personal circumstances (divorce - house selling etc)

Customer Question

Due to personal circumstances (divorce - house selling etc) I now live with my brother. I have not informed DVLA yet to register my vehicle or driving licence. The vehicle is taxed but no longer insured since the end of June. It has been off the road since before then because it is no longer driveable due to breakdown.This was an oversight on my part. Will the DVLA take these circumstances into consideration. I understand that I will probably be fined but there was a lot going on. I have always been fully compliant with motoring law.I have a new car which is fully compliant.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not want to continue paying every month can you please delete me from your database

Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
You will need to email customer services about that here***@******.***