How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34897
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Behind my back, at the end of this tax year my brother and

Customer Question

behind my back, at the end of this tax year my brother and sister completed my Father's tax return. At the time they also arranged Lasting Power of Attorney over my Parents' finances. They have excluded me completely. My parents' hadn't appreciated how vulnerable that left me and now want to change the situation. What do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youhas the Lasting Power been Registered?In what way are you vulnerable because of this?