How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I hope you can help me.I have just returned my mobility

This answer was rated:

I hope you can help me.I have just returned my mobility car to Wessex motors in Glos as i no longer qualify for P.I.P.I was told that i would get £1000 towards another car.
When i returned the car they said that the passenger door was a different shade of paint to the rest of the car,and that i must have been in an accident and had it resprayed.I have never had any accident or noticed that the door was a slightly different color (silver).Therefore they would not give me The £1000.As far as i am aware it was a new car.
I am lost without some kind of transport,it is my life line as my mobility is not good,and the bus stops are difficult for me to walk to.
Something sounds fishy to me.
I await your reply
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the £1000 within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: