How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33536
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

My husband needs to travel to Canada from Glasgow Airport,

This answer was rated:

My husband needs to travel to Canada from Glasgow Airport, however I have been told that he may be arrested as we have council tax arrears have just recently been issued with a summary warrant arrears notice from Walker love. Is this true or is it just arrest warrants that they are talking about?
Hi,He should not be arrested but simply a summary warrant from Walker Love Sheriff Officers. He should however if he can try and resolve matters with them. Happy to discuss.Please rate positive
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you