How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1373
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

We need to get prohibited steps cancelled by mutual consent.

This answer was rated:

We need to get prohibited steps cancelled by mutual consent. What's the fastest way to do this
Welcome to Just Answer
To revoke the previous order - apply on Form c100. Court fee is £215.
If you need the court to deal with this quickly - mark the form as Urgent - and explain the reasons why it's urgent in the application.
Kind Regards
Positive feedback is gratefully received.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wrote a letter to court and both me and my husband signed it. We did not get letter attested. They took 50 pounds and said this has been marked as urgent. I'm aiming to fly ou by 3rd Oct will it be sorted out. My husband and daughtet will also be accompanying me.

Looks like the court have said they will deal with this by way of consent order rather than by issuing proceedings again to discharge. If they have already started the process then ring back - tell the you need your correspondence passing to a Judge tomorrow for urgent consideration.
Ring at 10am and ask what Judges are in that day. Ring after lunch to check your correspondence is in the Judges pile and has bee dealt with.
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They said don't ring us we will inform you. We know it's urgent. Shall I still ring and chase it up

Yes - you haven't got long. Court staff are busy and might forget - explain the urgency and ask them to put it in for a Judge tomorrow.
Kind Regards
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you