How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33524
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

GA - Sjb I want to object to council in writting reference my neighbou

Customer Question

I want to object to council in writting reference my neighbour at rear of propertey bought land and built bunglow and now has installed 2 velux windows to rear of propertey and one opaque velux to side slope after I complained to local borough council he didn't take any planning permission for this and now has applied for planning permission.
I want to protest dtrongly as it intrudes our privacy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
What is your question
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.