How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33529
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

HelloI am having problems with the dept from estates debt

This answer was rated:

I am having problems with the dept from estates debt management.
I have sent all information requested to them re my late mothers estate .
They think too much pension credit has been paid and want money , however it doesn't seem to matter how many times I send the only bank statements which are relevant they write back asking for more and more and I am l becoming very depressed because of their harassment. Are there solicitors who will fight them for me?
They are after all a big and disjointed government dept
Kind regards *****
The problem with many of these government organisations is that they are too big and do not know what the are doing. There will be local solicitors who will be happy to act on your behalf but often very expensive. What I would suggest is that if you contact your local MP he will take this issue on for you for free. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much, it isn't nice being bullied by these people and I have told them so. I will ask my solicitor how much they would charge and also write to local MP. I need help because this is now depressing.
Kind regards
Mike Attwell
My pleasure - please rate positive - come back as necessary
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you