How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33528
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have a court order by consent years spousal payments

This answer was rated:

I have a court order by consent for two years spousal payments of £400pcm, I have 11months remaining and my ex has just stopped paying last month and is ignoring my email asking him to pay or tell me why he has not paid. There have been no change in circumstances on both sides. How can i enforce this? Can I return to court and represent myself if so which form will I need. I thought of using D50K Notice of application for enforcement by such method of enforcement as the court may consider appropriate.
Firstly it is clear that he is breach of the order and as such you are entitled to enforce the order. You do not need a solicitor this is something which you can do yourself. I attach herewith a leaflet which sets out the process in a very easy to understand way. to discuss. Please rate positive.
ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
I hope that helps - please rate positive - thanks