How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12079
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I was poisoned with penicillin in 1955 as a child and refused

This answer was rated:

I was poisoned with penicillin in 1955 as a child and refused to accept that it happened to me by becoming somebody else & therefore not able to be compensated. I have recently been put on a drug called Topiramate to cure migraine & a side effect is that I have sorted my self out mentally. I have lots of Diary entries showing that I do not know who I am. Is this a basis to open the case for compensation
Thank you for your question.
Your claim is likely to be time-barred. The only way you can get round this is to establish that it was only recently that you realised that you had a claim and that it was reasonable that you did not know that you had a claim until recently.
Your solicitors would have to instruct an expert doctor to look at the state of your mental health over the period prior to being able to advise you as to whether you have or not got a claim.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am more than satisfied with your reply. Basically it says forget it as I am far to clever to swing that one even though it is true. Any way I now have another problem & no money to solve it. There has to be an outstanding court order preventing mention of my involvement in the sectioning of Mr Caswell the Chemist who tried to poison me. The Law society have given me the name of a local solicitor who can do this but I cannot pay him. So it will end here.

Regards, ***** *****