How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33540
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

What rights do my daughter have to claim back her baby as her

This answer was rated:

What rights do my daughter have to claim back her baby as her partner an his mother had her arrested please help as I don't know where to go on a Sunday thank you Rose***** *****
can you please provide some more information
ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My daughter and her partner had an argument and his mother called the police and they removed her from their flat as they had been drinking my daughters partner smashed a glass door. She had to leave her Brady with her partner and his mother. Can she go and take the baby off them now as she is with me at my home