How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need help. I'm being investigating fraud. I had a

Customer Question

Hi I need help. I'm being investigating fraud. I had a business but never told them I was hoping to be able to come off benefits but the business falied in fact we went into liquidshone . I can't spell very well and my brother told me it would be ok until I took a wage iv never taken a penny and in fact lost everything I'm disabled I need help with this please can you help me , kind regards ***** *****

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Why did you not declare it please?