13262538

I have been trying most of this year to get a divorce. I have

i have been trying most of this year to get a divorce. I have been separated from the other half for 7 years. Milton Keynes court was dealing with it then it changed to Bury St Edmonds. they all have sent the forms back 7 times so far, but I do believe I have done it now . my question to you is , the form ex160 is to exempt me from paying the £410 ,reading the notes for ex160 form it states that if you are getting certain benefits you are exempt . well I get pension credit which should make me exempt . Could you confirm this so I then can send the whole package back to Bury St Edmonds which will cost around £8
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but i need some further information firstDo you receive pension Guarantee Credit - or pension Savings Credit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pension guaranteed credit
In that case yes it is indeed one of the Exemption benefits and you do not have to pay the feeI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does that mean I disregard the part of the form which wants my income etc
That is correct - ignore Section 6 altogether