How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Does any bank have a scheme that will buy a property from

This answer was rated:

Does any bank have a scheme that will buy a property from a pensioner and let them live in it for rest of their days
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What you are talking about is an "equity release" scheme. Banks do provide these but so do other financial institutions such as insurance companies. I cannot recommend a specific bank to you, as I am a solicitor and I am not authorised to give financial advice.
The best way to inquire about this may be to speak to your existing and then talk to some of the countries larger insurance companies. Otherwise I would recommend retaining the advice of a financial adviser or mortgage adviser.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you