How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have direction appointment on 20th of October so the court

This answer was rated:

We have direction appointment on 20th of October so the court order can be discharged. My husband will be there. I cannot be because I'm out of country working. Can I instruct solicitor to represent m. Both my husband and I wish for this to happen so our family can therefore be reunited together.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes. You can instruct a solicitor to represent you and make any submissions on your behalf.
Can j clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.