How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There is an order not to take my daughter. But my

Customer Question

There is an order for me not to take my daughter. But my daughters father is travelling with us. He was the one that had applied for in the past. We have reconciled for the last 2 years. We have written to court to have it cancelled. Can we travel together as a family. He will come back and attend hearing. Will the judge cancel the order at direction hearing
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting me.

Yes, if you and he don't object.

Does that help?

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.