How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

In February 2015 I reported to the police that my ex employer

This answer was rated:

In February 2015 I reported to the police that my ex employer when into my personal computer threw the "backdoor" and obtained 2 e-mails which consisted of 12 reports attachments. The police came to my home and indicated that they will be investigating as it is an intrusion of my privacy etc. Since the police it yet to conclude or give a logical indication as to where they are with it. When I spoke to Yahoo they have indicate to me that a Level 5 technician can see where it is coming from and that the police computer technician will be able to do so. I have given the police the contact details at Yahoo. The police also indicated to me that two police forces will be dealing with the matter; meaning that a force where my ex-employer is will be involved and one where I live. When I asked for the name of the person who is investigating where my ex employer are I have not been furnished with the matter. Can you please advice me on this matter.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume you have made a statement at this stage? What is it you want the Police to do, force them to investigate and charge?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have asked the police to investigate and charge the person or persons involved. My question is what can I do as the matter is taking too long for them to conclude and I may run out of the time scale despite me asking them for the time scale for them to conclude.

Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my telephone number is *****

When would be good to speak?