How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33526
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have a child of 3 1/2 years old born out of the marriage.

This answer was rated:

I have a child of 3 1/2 years old born out of the marriage. Now I have obtained Islamic Divorce. Child's biological dad was left UK in May 2012. I could not register my son's birth within one year of the birth. However now the Indian High Commission requires a Court order to confirm that I am the sole custodian of the child. How can I obtain that order? Please help me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just send me the reply soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry, I have given the wrong email address. It is***@******.***
You would need to apply to the family court for a child arrangement order - Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance - in the C100 court formSend it to your nearest courtIt costs £215 to apply for a court order. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you