How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have received a request to provide the name of the driver

Customer Question

I have received a request to provide the name of the driver for failing to stop after a minor accident, I was the driver and the incident took place on a car park of a public house, I was not aware that I had reversed into another vehicle but thought that I had clipped some bushes alongside my parking space; I have filled out the police request for my information and have enclosed a letter to say explain the circumstances and asked for my details to be passed to the other driver so that he/she can contact me to give my insurance details, is section 172 enforceable on private land and am I liable for prosecution
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. When did the accident occur?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Saturday 12 September 2015
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi are you still on line?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I have not received any further response I wish to claim a refund and cancel my query, please do not contact me again.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

All the best.