I have 6 points on my license and have been given a further

I have 6 points on my license and have been given a further 6 points and a £300 fine for allowing someone to drive my car without insurance, I have insurance on my car. I sent everything off to have the points put on my license and have received a letter back today saying the fixed penalty cannot be met as I have 6 points on my license already. I am a district nurse and need to drive, will I be disqualified?

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. Do you agree that the latest allegaitons against you are valid?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was under the impression he had insurance

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you get my response ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo

I'm not sure if I'm using this right, do you need any further information

Sorry, I lost my connection.What were the dates of your first six points?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 sp30's in 2013

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why has the session finished??

It hasn't. I'm here. Are you able to do your job by public transport? What type of area do you cover?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no I cover a wide area with my job and live quite a distance away from where I'm based

Is there anywhere else you could work?
What would you do if you couldn't be a district nurse?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

really I just wanted information regarding the legal implications of me having 12 points on my license and if I would be disqualified. using public transport to get to any place of work is not an option for me, as I have a 2yr old child and am 5 months pregnant

as they have refused to give me another 6 points will I have to attend court

Yes, I understand.
I need the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my only option is to work in a hospital, but if I can't drive I will have no way of getting there

Thanks. You have left a negative rating. I will be happy to continue with this if that was a mistake.

I am sorry to ask these questions but I need this information or the answer I provide will be wrong.