How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I belonged to a national governing body as director of coach

Customer Question

I belonged to a national governing body as director of coach and referee education I have since been voted off the board, the sport is VX governed by global VX with VX UK and England VX can I start the sport too on my own with out them
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

Yes, you may operate a club or organisation for this sport.

If it is a universal name such as football or tennis, you may use the VX name without infringing copyright or trademark laws. I do not know whether anyone has registered rights over the VX name and you may wish to check whether this is the case.

Hope this helps