How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I want to ask how can a lawyer from an eu country aquaier

Customer Question

Hi I want to ask how can a lawyer from an eu country aquaier from UK for personal details such as Nino, bank account statement, work contract and address of a person who is not a UK citizen but is working legally in the UK. Is there any legal form for this to be given to that later if the person don't want to share this information?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am afraid these details cannot be acquired without the person's consent unless the lawyer obtains a court order in the UK courts authorising him to obtain such details from the banks directly or from the government authorities in the UK.Hope this helps