How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

On behalf of one of my business clients is it possible that

Customer Question

On behalf of one of my business clients is it possible that the UK Energy Ombudsman can look at/address a company's deemed out-of-contract rates which have been over-charged for four years? Thanking you, Roy XXXX Director for Energy,XXXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I have managed to obtain an answer so please cancel my question.

I am happy for you to retain my £38.00p. fee which has been taken.

Kind regards,


Roy Teveraux-Webb