How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

When a married couple is separating,my name is ***** *****

Customer Question

When a married couple is separating,
my name is ***** ***** deeds of the house only,
I bought the site for the house before I got married,
I paid for everything for the house,
and did all the finishing to it myself,
what is my situation on the house
kind regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long have you lived together and there any children involved?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage