How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, I wanted to know if the mexican courts can have me

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare, I wanted to know if the mexican courts can have me extradited to mexico from my home in England if the Mexican court sides with her again and says it is a criminal under abandonment as I have missed some payments due to seeking employment andthe ones I have made were not the amount they ordered. Also I was told that in the Uk that they would only make you pay according to what would be deemed correct in the UK?
HiYour only risk is financial - you will not be extradited but going back to Mexico would not be wiseI am sorry but as I said the Uk will only enforce the amount they think you can afford to pay (which will indeed reflect the Uk rates) BUT the unpaid balance WILL accrue as arrears and they will still enforce thatClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you