How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a charge on my record, GbH aggregated assault. It's

Customer Question

I have a charge on my record, GbH aggregated assault. It's causing me trouble in a visa process of seeking a better life in Canada. Can I get this expunged?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
When was this and what did you get in terms of sentence please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I head butted a friend in 2007 and was charged with GBH with intent. I got 300 hours community service and a £150 fine.I got refused entry to a visa in Canada yesterday and was deported
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Did you tell them about this conviction or did they find out another way?