How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have sent copies of form su07 council tax healthy bank statement

Customer Question

I have sent copies of form su07 council tax healthy bank statements civil service pension and DWP letter and HMRC self assessment tax paid letter ALL copies. WILL COPIES DO.
Inviting indian citizen for tourist visa. She is self employed and pays tax. Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Scan COPIES ONLY of form SU7 and other docs sent.(not original). She wants to visit me to UK for less than three months. I have income from Pensions and Rental lncome £26K per annum and savings over 100k Will copies be accepted for her general visitor visas. Any other means to Visit uk?? ie showing proof in.original at ARRIVAL at uk Airport to immigration officers.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please know if SCAN COPIES are ok when applying for general visitor VISAS to UK for 3 months. Friend to stay at my place in uk.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
Yes, scans or certified copies will be ok,
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: