How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a shop in a terrace of 3. my neighbour is a developer

Customer Question

hi, i have a shop in a terrace of 3. my neighbour is a developer who has obtained planning permission to convert his shop to flats and has been carrying out major construction for weeks affecting party walls and disregarding party wall acts. his plans also show eaves encroaching over boundary. i am not sure how to apply for injunction to require him to follow party wall procedure
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would like to apply today as i am worried about the structure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am filling in the injunction form 16a for a party wall. what should i write for section 5 and 6
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to complete form n208 and n16a
You also need to compile a statement with photos saying what he has done and why it is wrong. As you know he must serve a notice if doing anything within 3 meters of your boundary.
So you have completed he is forbidden doing ........
The grounds are set out in the evinced of your name signed on when you sign it.
This application is to be served upon the defendants name.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: