How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

I invested money in InRisbonds. I was given a user name and

This answer was rated:

I invested money in InRisbonds. I was given a user name and password ***** didn't work,I phoned again and was given another password. I have phoned several times since but nobody answers.What can I do to speak to you or anyone?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
How much money did you send to them? Do you have a company name or registered address for them? Are they based in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I invested £25,000 +£2,000 premium. the name is***** CENTRE, Alphinbrook road,EXETER, UK. also thier phone is 01392 914018. there is also a FCA number695238
You need to write to the address they have provided by Recorded Delivery to state that as they are not answering the phone you have lost faith in them and that if they do not either refund your money or otherwise contact you within 7 days you will report them to the Fiancial Services Authority and bring a claim in the County Court to recover your losses.
If they do not respond then you need to do just that.
If you have any further questions please do ask.
Jenny and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the original form that i filled at the
I don't think that you finished that sentence? What further would you like to know?