How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We occupy church premises in Sidcup. My Landlord has requested

This answer was rated:

We occupy church premises in Sidcup. My Landlord has requested that we move and I have been trying to get a new place. He is to give us three months notice but he only gave six weeks. He has now lock up the premises with our property in it saying he has now taken possession and we can collect our property by notifying him. I must mention that we do not owe him any rent. What can we do now to get back into the premises without breaking the law
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
On what basis has he asked you to moved please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When are you going to call
Calling now, but it said mobile phone is not available ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am at the county court they want to know the number of the form