How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Ben. One of my emplyees has had a new deductions from

Customer Question

Hi Ben. One of my emplyees has had a new deductions from earnings order from the CSA. They are asking about 2-5 times his normal amount because they say he has underpaid since 2012. He has always paid what has been asked. They are backdating so called arrears to 2012, can they do this ? I want to carry on deducting his original amount until this is resolved - will i go to prison ? or be fined ( how much )  under section 32 (8 ) of the child support act 1991 ? He has been asking for this to be clarified since 25th Sept this year. No wonder some people take their own lives. Thank you, ***** *****

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I think Ben is offline right now but I'll send him a message about this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when will i get an answer please ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I really do need an answer asap please.