How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have a flat which we rent out and run by a letting agent

This answer was rated:

we have a flat which we rent out and run by a letting agent name of holmes and company.the person running this company has just changed the name and registered as a new company,we have no contract with this new company do we have to stay with it or can we leave? under the contract we have with holmes and company we are required to give two months notice in writing, does this apply still
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Does your agreement say it can be assigned or sold on please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
phone no ***********
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i cannot see that it says anything like that
Calling now.