How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am looking to appeal a judgment against me do I need a form

This answer was rated:

I am looking to appeal a judgment against me do I need a form and is their a fee?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yea it's form n161 and the court fee is £140
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Paid for call did not get it
What time would you like me to call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sadly you did not make contact, I had to resolve issue myself, pleased with first answer. The claim was seven minutes?
I did ask what time you would like me to call. You may have been doing something.
Is there anything else you need from me?