I have been named as benificiary partners retirement

I have been named as benificiary for my partners retirement plan. I have to pay transfer fees for the payment to be forwarded to my bank account. I am unable to pay this fee myself and bank will not take it out of retirement payment. Is there anyway that these bank charges can be paid.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I will need some further information first.A strange question I know - but have you ever met your partner in person
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have been chatting for over 6 months now
I am sorry and I know that you will find this hard to accept but you are the victim of a Romance ScamIf there were any such funds there would be no fees payable for them to be paid to you - You can read more about such scams here am sorry to give such bad news - please ask if you need more detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lost money to this scam already. Thankyou for your reply.