How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Sirs. I think I have put my question to you in a

Customer Question

Dear Sirs. I think I have put my question to you in a perfectly precise, and understandable manner. I myself went through enough of an ordeal, which at the end of the day i put forward to you in simple terms the reason for my decision, and the action i have taken. Yours sincerely ***** *****

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I can't see another question against your account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

H i. This is my final comment,which I put to you in a very respectful, and polite manner.

At almost 87 years of age,, within a few days, I think that enough is enough, and if you have any respect at all for the elderly, then I would appreciate a little kindness, and respect, by my answering my initial question, once and for all.

Yours sincerely ***** *****

Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
I'm not sure what I can add?
You do not seem to have asked a question?