How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have two visitors car parks row of appartments. One

This answer was rated:

We have two visitors car parks for a row of appartments. One visitor regullary parks behind another, so the first cannot get out. What can be done? Talking does not help, she thinks it is no problem to go and ring the bell to move the car.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you complained to the managing agent please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, I have not. But they are usually useless. Basically I would like to know if there is a law against it even if it is on private property.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is that all the answer I get?

Its not against the law no. You should get a Solicitor to write and ask them to stop otherwise say you will get an injunction.
If they dont then you can apply for an injunction to stop them. You would need to complete form N208:
The court would list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make an order stopping them. If the Court does and they refuse they would be in contempt of Court and warned, fined or sent to prison.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.