How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71051
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A tenant of mine, i am an elderly person,is permently devious

Customer Question

A tenant of mine, i am an elderly person,is permently devious ,they pay me the rent monthly directly into my bank however they pay weeks a month every year 48weeks per year instead of 52 weeks cheating me of 4weeks a year, the rent is 78.00 weekly the next door is £1450. It has central heating which we do not however I would like to use this house for my son, can I do anything please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
What type of tenancy is pin place for them?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is this a separate house to your own?
If so, is this an AST?