How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I have legal documents to sign with an English lawyer referring

This answer was rated:

I have legal documents to sign with an English lawyer referring to the purchase of parking spaces at Glasgow airport. Do I need to send it to a Scottish solicitor as my local solicitor in Suffolk says she cannot deal with it.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Yes this will certainly need to be dealt with by a Scottish Solicitor. The purchase of land in Scotland uses a different and sovereign system. Accordingly to ensure you are properly registered as the owner of the spaces and they are transferred to you, you will need a Scottish property solicitor.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do we find a Scottish solicitor with the required expertise

Thank you.
We cannot recommend people on this site.
If you go to the Scottish Law Society - they will be able to recommend one.
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you