My money is with a Binary Options company (who are regulated

Customer Question

My money is with a Binary Options company (who are regulated by FMRRC but that regulation is not worth the paper it is written on). They have stopped responding to my numerous messages and I am not sure whether I will get my money back. The name of the company is Daily Trades ( Appreciate if you could help or point me in the right direction.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at:  or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.