How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

What are the steps of procedure and to which authority should

This answer was rated:

What are the steps of procedure and to which authority should I make my initial allegations of false accounting
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If its fraud you should report it to the Police, if its an underpayment of tax you should report it to HMRC, if its an accountant that has been negligent/fraudulent as well as the Police you should report it to their professional body.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.